Pursuant to Article X, Section 4 of the Constitution, Grand Alpha Robert K. Walker has appointed the following five Brothers to the Grand Alpha Nominating Committee:
- James P. Soderquist, Alpha 1967, Epsilon 2014;
- Ronald P. Frank, Nu Delta 1983, Iota Zeta 1989, Delta Zeta 2000;
- Elias Sebti, Lambda 2019;
- Senour H. Reed, Eta 1979;
- Joseph O. Hawkins, Lambda 1980
The election of the Grand Alpha takes place at Congress on even numbered years, meaning that the 153rd Congress on June 22-24, 2018, will elect the Grand Alpha to serve from 2019-2021, with one year of service as Grand Alpha-Elect prior to taking office.
For details on qualifications and to nominate a Brother, go to the page for our Grand Alpha Nominating Committee.