Pursuant to Article X, Section 4 of the Constitution, Grand Alpha Robert K. Walker has appointed the following five Brothers to the Grand Alpha Nominating Committee:
- James P. Soderquist, Alpha 1967, Epsilon 2014;
- Ronald P. Frank, Nu Delta 1983, Iota Zeta 1989, Delta Zeta 2000;
- Rocco Henry Carnevale, Mu 1980;
- Joseph O. Hawkins, Lambda 1980;
- Hunter C. Bond, Delta Theta 2021
The election of the Grand Alpha takes place at Congress on even numbered years, meaning that the 155th Congress on July 31-August 2, 2020, will elect the Grand Alpha to serve from 2021-2023, with one year of service as Grand Alpha-Elect prior to taking office.
Nominations may be made by any Brother, but candidates for Grand Alpha must meet certain criteria.
For details on qualifications and to nominate a Brother, go to the page for our Grand Alpha Nominating Committee.