Awards Submission Information
The process for awards submission is very similar to the accreditation submission process. Therefore, please read through and follow the directions below carefully:
- Identify which award(s) your Chapter will be applying for and read through the requirements of each.
- Gather the documents needed for each award and title them appropriately (i.e. Year in Review Gehring Award-ETA THETA.) You want to identify what the document is, award it corresponds to, and the name of the Chapter.
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- When you are ready to submit your application, you will save all your documents to a Zip Folder (If you need a review, use this video: How To Create a Zip Folder).
- Upload your submission via drop box using the link provided here by May 29, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
Note: If anyone would like to submit their Letter of Recommendation directly to the National Office, please have them email their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download a PDF of awards and requirements by .
Awards submissions are due May 29, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. (No late submissions will be accepted). If you have any questions or concerns regarding the awards submission process reach out to either Director of Member Engagement Dan Coutcher at email@example.com or your Leadership Consultant.