Awards Submission Information (due in spring)
The process for awards submission is very similar to the accreditation submission process. Therefore, please read through and follow the directions below carefully:
- Identify which award(s) your Chapter will be applying for and read through the requirements of each.
- Gather the documents needed for each award and title them appropriately (i.e. Year in Review Gehring Award-PSI ZETA.) You want to identify what the document is, award it corresponds to, and the name of the Chapter.
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- When you are ready to submit your application, you will save all your documents to a Zip Folder (If you need a review, use this video: How To Create a Zip Folder).
- Email your submission(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
Note: If anyone would like to submit their Letter of Recommendation directly to the National Office, please have them email their letter to email@example.com.
Awards submissions will be due in spring 2017. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the awards submission process reach out to either Erin Caldwell at Caldwell@chiphi.org or your Field Executive.